Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Rock!

We here at Occasional Sin Enterprises wish to extend our deepest sympathies to fellow blogger Rock over at Nobody Comes Here Inc., on his yearly oldening day (thank you Bbungles for my new favorite term!). Don't overdo the cake and make sure to thank your mother :)

As this will be my post for the day, I also have to squeeze in a couple of screenshots from my latest WoW adventures. It seems to be Easter over at World of Warcraft (except it's called Noblegarden Festival and it's, oh, late April...still, it's an egg hunt). Everyone playing this weekend, me included, looked like a bunch of idiots running around collecting virtual eggs. No, I know, I know, someday I will write up an eloquent post in which I explain my theory on how WoW is really a way to indulge in obsessive-compulsive behavior. Nevertheless, there I was. The hunt was not entirely unfruitful: I got a spring bunny pet and I got turned into a spring bunny too. I particularly love how even virtual cats are essentially lazy critters. So true.






Mood: celebratory
TV/Music/Book: The Return of the King Extended Edition cast commentary

1 comment:

Rock said...

Thank you very much. Now off to celebrate reaching the distinguished age of 3 awesome and 3.